Learn Chinese Forum

Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  A lot of students have been asked me, i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 17-6-2009 12:13
Informative
  april.lu
1 posts
10th Level Poster

A lot of students have been asked me, i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school. 
Modified By shuai  on 17-6-2009 17:21:19)

A lot of students have been asked me," i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school".

My suggestions is that if you are in China and a student, you can choose a local school and take the lesson with a group of students when you do not have the class at the university. You could practise with your teacher on the class and practise with your roommates or friends after the class, however if you are not in China right now or you are not a student anymore, the most effective way to learn Chinese is definitely online learning via skype or by yourself.

Online school is very flexible and convinient, you can have a real teacher from China and start your lesson whenever and wherever. And they speak perfect mandarin.

vochinese

There are some Online schools in Beijing, i hope which could help you. vochinese is a offical online school of China, but they do not have the teacher of their own.

echineselearning

eChineselearning is also a option, they have the systematic learning process and pay the whole year fee in advance.

mychineselearning 

www.mychineselearning.com  is also a option and their attractive point is thay you could pay it month by month.

And shanghai also have online chinese language school

ChinseTime IS ONE OF: www.chinesetime.cn

chinesetime

New Post 2-7-2009 19:02
  liufutonge
3 posts
10th Level Poster

Re: A lot of students have been asked me, i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school. 
When I first got to China and heard people speaking mandarin Chinese or “Putonghua” as they call it, I thought I could never learn it. It was so strange to my ears. But I soon found that the language is quite easy to learn to speak. Also the simple grammar and word formation through prefixes and suffixes that are easy to remember easily compensates for the problem of tones. Let me show you how easy it can be with the right tools. Today with the tons of multimedia devices we carry around, Chinese learning is even easier than when I first started learning back in 2002. Download this free lesson on Chinese-ilab.com and see how it works. Don’t forget the interactive games at the bottom of the page which provide a fun and engaging way of learning the language. I love these tools because they have something for all kinds of learning styles.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  A lot of students have been asked me, i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school.
Scan now
Responsive image