Learn Chinese Forum

Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  New Year Celebration Parties!
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 19.01.2009 15:44
  CatherineQiu
10 posts
8th Level Poster

New Year Celebration Parties! 

Happy new year everyone!

I will spend the Spring Festival holiday in China this year! It is exciting!! I'd like to join some celebration parties. I will be very glad if someone are interested to go with me!

Additionaly, I found a very good website to learn chinese and make chinese friends!

It's www.masterchinese.com! After you registered, someone will contact you and find you a chinese college student as you chinese language partner. Your partner will help you practice oral chinese for free!!! The website also can help you apply for chinese learning scholarship. If you are interested in learning chinese, just visit that website and try!

By the way, anyone who are interested in enjoying the new year celebration parties with me, please contact me ASAP:)

Email:

lovelyhappycatherine@gmail.com

www.chinesetime.cn

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  New Year Celebration Parties!
Scan now
Responsive image