Learn Chinese Forum

Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  上 or 去
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 27.01.2007 23:57
  TCer
24 posts
6th Level Poster

上 or 去 
I think that in some sentences 上 is used with the meaning of 去 ; for example :

1-"我每星期六市场" does it mean exactly the same as:

2- "我每星期六市场 " ?

Can we say as well:

3- " 每星期六去上市场 "
Is it also the same meaning ?
Thanks in advance.

New Post 28.01.2007 00:28
  teaisgood
28 posts
5th

Re: 上 or 去 
Yeah...They are quite the same. But that's an exception. 去 some place is always right, which means go to some place. But 上 is only used with some specific nouns.
Hope it helps

New Post 28.01.2007 00:36
  Ming
51 posts
1st

Re: 上 or 去 
我每星期六上/去市場.--每 is enough to express 'every' and there's no necessary to add "都", however it's quite common to use both 每 and 都 in such expressions.

Emphasis? Hmmm...I don't think so. If there's any functions of emphasis, it must be little. Ah, it just came to me that there truly is a sentence structure of "每...都"!

1.每次打雷,他都嚇得發抖.
2.每次見到他,我的心都跳得特別快.
3.我每次看到他,我都覺得很倒楣.
4.每星期六,我都會去菜市場.
5.每天晚上,我都期待他的來電.
6.我每天早上都去游泳.
"每...都" means "Every/each time when something happens another thing will happen(such as 1, 2, 3.), or something happens or repeats at/on a particular time/day(such as 4,5,6 and the sentence you gave.).

This is the best I can do, hope this will help a little.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Learn Chinese Forum,中国語の勉強フォーラム,对外汉语论坛,Apprendre le chinois,Chinesisch Lernen,Aprender Chino,중국어도 배우고,Imparare Cinese,Aprenda Chinês  Learn Chinese学中...  Chinese Languag...  上 or 去
Scan now
Responsive image